We personally escort you from the moment we meet you to the end of your journey…… Some of our clients even continue that journey on their return to New Zealand for follow up after care and to share their successes and their joys with us! We love seeing the total transformation in both mind and body during this process and we’re proud to say we have achieved outstanding results.
The first step is for you to get in touch via phone, email or our website to find out more. Feel free to send us a list of what you require so we can create a personalised quote for you. At this stage, it helps us if you can send preliminary photos of the areas that you are interested in, to ensure we quote the best price possible.
Following this, once you’ve received an approximate price and accepted this quote, we send your details to our surgeons for approval. For this, you are required to provide the following information:
- Blood tests (TBA)
- Mammogram (if necessary)
- X-rays (dental or other)
Once you’ve completed these initial steps, we forward your details to our Surgeons for approval and if you are successful, we move to the next stage. On receipt of your approval, we organise and co-ordinate the following:
- Your surgery
- Post Operative care
- Finance options (as required)
At this stage you will be required to pay the initial non-refundable registration fee of $500 NZD. Once this has been finalised, you are a step closer to the new you!
Pre-flight dinner is organised a few weeks prior to takeoff, so you can sign all the required documentation and meet your fellow tour members. This is where we can get excited!
- We meet at the Airport to check in, 3 hours prior to takeoff.
- On arrival we travel from Buenos Aires to Rosario where you’ll check in and have some relaxation time!
- You’ll meet your surgeons the day after arrival and you’ll have your final pre-operative tests to ensure you’re ready for your transformation.
- Surgery day: You will be personally escorted to the clinic for your surgery, supported throughout the process and returned safely back to your accommodation.
- Post Surgery: The day after your procedures, the Surgeon will personally visit you at your hotel or suite to check your healing progress and recommend your next steps.
- RELAX AND HEAL! It is recommended that you take time out to allow the healing process to do it’s work. You will be provided with your surgery garment (as required) and all medication: antibiotics, pain relief, etc. After a few days of healing rest, you can visit the nearby shops and markets, however BE GENTLE WITH YOURSELF!
- Following your surgery and after drains have been removed, you will start with your post operative care which includes Ultrasound and Electro Stimulation Therapy to enhance healing and remove anaesthetic and post surgery toxins.
For the rest of your stay, Romina will show you around the local area and encourage you to taste a little of the local cuisine and atmosphere!
- Before you leave Rosario, your surgeons will personally check on your progress and remove stitches or do any other follow up and post operative care.
- It’s home time! Time to return to your friends and loved ones, continue healing and share the NEW YOU!
- As an added bonus, you can continue your Ultrasound and Electro Stimulation Therapy with Romina to aid and enhance your healing and recovery.